This week was very busy.
- I had the usual chores and activities.
- My Wife was away for a short holiday with her sister.
- Our son was staying with me on Monday and Tuesday. He had to work on Monday, so we only had the the evening to have a talk.
- My sister's computer screen went black. So we (my son and me) went to have a look at it. My son thought it was best to buy a new laptop. After the computer examination we drove to the Chinese restaurant for a nice dinner.
- On Wednesday I had to leave early to arrange tables and chairs for the bridge club. Later in the morning our son left to go home in Spain again. I went with my sister's laptop to our local computer shop. The screen was unrepairable and the battery had to be changed too. As it was an old laptop, they advised me to buy a new one. I got an offer and my sister agreed with it.
- I also had a few laborious tax clients.
Shortly after I returned from the Thursday bridge my Wife came in. That was very nice. In spite of being busy, I had missed Her very much.
On Friday afternoon the computer shop called to tell me the new laptop was ready. They had copied the data, contacts, bookmarks etc. from the old computer. My Wife and I decided to take the new laptop immediately to my sister, who was very surprised. I connected the printer and adjusted the browser. It was working excellently and quickly.
And yesterday I handled the last clients so I am finished now. I have to visit several clients though to return their documents. Only for 4 people who are abroad or sick I have permission to do the tax return before 1st of September.
So next week I can do my own things, hopefully.
Do you know ginger?
3 hours ago